Terms and Conditions: The following conditions apply to any account created using The Gift of Music Foundation’s individual funding campaigns, administered through Network For Good.
By creating and using a fundraising account, you (The “Fundraiser”) agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions set forth by The Gift of Music Foundation, Inc. (The “Foundation”):
- Foundation agrees to provide Fundraiser with industry leading technology that includes the latest in payment security, along with resources to help you reach your fundraising goals. However, foundation makes no promises, either expressed or implied, regarding the total amount of money that you will in fact raise using our system. Results will vary from fundraiser to fundraiser, and total amount raised depends on the amount of work you are willing to put into reaching out to your contacts, their willingness to donate, among other factors.
- Fundraiser agrees to and accepts that a fee of 3.5% will be subtracted from the gross proceeds, along with any uncovered credit card processing fees (see our fees section for more information.)
- Fundraiser agrees to and accepts that all funds raised will be paid directly to the drum corps/organization on your behalf each month for credit to your member account. These payments will be made on or around the 20th of each month covering (net) funds raised for the previous month.
- Fundraiser agrees to and accepts that any and all payments made on your behalf from your fundraising account to the drum corps/organization are NOT refundable by the Foundation. Funds paid and credited to your member account fall under the rules and policies set forth by the drum corps/organization, and any refund requests concerning these funds must be directed to and approved by the drum corps/organization.
- Fundraiser agrees to and accepts that any change in your status in the drum corps/organization (drop out, cut, etc.) MUST come from a representative of the drum corps/organization BEFORE any refund of remaining funds in your crowdfunding account would be considered or issued by the Foundation. If official notification of your status change is not received, and a refund request made within thirty (30) days, any remaining funds will be equally divided and distributed to the drum corps/organization and the Foundation. For accounting purposes, this would be considered a donation to both of these not-for-profit organizations.