The Gift of Music Foundation understands the inflated expenses associated with pursuing music education and we’ve created our Scholarship Program to help alleviate some of the financial burdens. Scholarships are awarded to students on a rotating basis based on merit, need of students, and availability of funds.
Scholarship can help offset the costs of:
- Private Lessons
- College Level Music Programs
- Master Classes and Opportunities
- Drum Corps International (DCI)
- Drum Corps Associates (DCA)
- Winter Guard International (WGI) and related organizations.
How do I apply for a scholarship through The Gift of Music Foundation?
At this time, no current Scholarship opportunities are open for applications. Keep informed about upcoming opportunities by signing up for our e-mail newsletter.